Prepare yourself and your students for Holy Week.
A roundup of resources for Holy Week from TCT, Catechist, and Catholic Digest.
From Today’s Catholic Teacher:
From our sister publications:
- What Catholics should know about the liturgical calendar: Lent and Easter by Donna Frasier
- The Triduum: Encounter Jesus’ Love for You by Robyn Lee
- Complete-a-Project Bible Search: Jesus Enters Jerusalem
- Seeing, Hearing, Experiencing: Sharing the Mysteries of the Triduum by Kate Ristow (includes printable)
- Service, Nourishment, Commitment: Teaching about Holy Thursday by Kate Ristow
- Living the Liturgical Year: Good Friday (includes printable)
- Create a Children’s Journey to the Cross by Tena Alain
- Five ways to observe Holy Week
- Things to watch for during the holiest of weeks by Bishop Robert Reed
- Holy Week in Seville
- Fed by the Easter sacraments by Bishop Robert Reed
- Unique Ways to Commemorate Holy Thursday and Good Friday by Sue Haggerty
All content copyright © Today’s Catholic Teacher/Bayard.com. All rights reserved. May be reproduced for classroom/parish use with full attribution as long as the content is unaltered from its original form. To request permission to reprint online, email firstname.lastname@example.org.