Congratulations to the 12 finalists of the Innovations in Catholic Education awards.
We set out to search for the schools with the best innovations in Catholic education, and more than 100 schools responded with descriptions of unique programs and projects. This year’s awards will be offered in four categories for innovative projects in:
- Promoting Catholic identity
- Curriculum and instruction
- Technology integration
- Total community involvement, including fundraising
At the banquet in Chicago this April, one grand-prize winner will be announced in each category, and those four winning schools will each take home a $1,000 prize! All 12 schools will receive award trophies, large indoor/outdoor banners, copies of the awards publication, seats at the banquet, and more.
Here are the finalists in each category:
Curriculum and Instruction
- All Saints Catholic School, Davenport, Iowa
- Our Lady of Perpetual Help Mission Grammar School, Roxbury, Massachusetts
- Visitation Academy, Paramus, New Jersey